Process Excellence Engineer
For our Czech site we are looking for Process Excellence Engineer.
The Process Excellence Engineer is responsible for completing site process improvement projects and supporting Enterprise Excellence implementation with a constant focus on achieving Quality Excellence. The Process Excellence Engineer helps drive and culture of continuous improvement, proactive approach to quality, and commitment to training excellence.
• Be a key member of the regional / site manufacturing team with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Quality Excellence.
• Perform structured assessments of all manufacturing processes to identify and evaulate (i) the most critical processess, (ii) the effectiveness of current controls, (iii) the selection of appropriate control measures to minimize risk and optimize the process and measure capability indices.
• Complete or assist with completion of process improvement projects in collaboration with site / regional manufacturing team.
• Actively support the implementation of the Regional and Site Operations transformation roadmap.
• Actively develop, teach, and utilize process improvement methods including but not limited to
o Job Instruction and Standard Work Through Industry (TWI)
8-Step (A3) Problem Solving & Kaizen
About Statistical Process Control (SPC)
About 5S and Visual Management
About Error Proofing (Poka Yoke)
o Process and Value Stream Mapping
o Process Evaluation / Risk Assessment (pFMEA)
Data Collection / Statistical Analysis
Sampling plans and methods
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years of combined practical experience in process improvement, managing projects, and lean implementation within a manufacturing environment.
• Must have a degree in Engineering, Business or Related Field.
• Must be fluent in English and local spoken (primary) language.
• Working knowledge of International Quality and Regulatory requirements is preferred
• Proven track record of successful process improvements resulting in improved safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
• Desirable Certifications: Lean Practitioner, Six Sigma, Trained Trainer, Project Management Professional (PMP), Reliability Engineer and related certifications.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Process-focused / Results -driven and displays high energy and enthusiasm in challenging the status quo and driving continuous improvement.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Evaluate facts and solutions, comprehensively.
• Work in a matrixed organization, across international regions
• Able to travel as required to complete tasks and training.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: <10%
Lokality - Hradec Králové or Žďár nad Sázavou.
Send your CVs in Czech and English.